Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The entrance into Gradiziol is marked by the Servite Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The church is part of a convent built in the 16th century by the "Order of the Servants of the Blessed Virgin Mary", better known as Servites. The Servites built their convent next to the church in 1595 and remained there until 1790. The 15-meter tall bell tower was built near the church in 1749. The church floor contains a number of tombs that belonged to wealthy Motovun families.