Sveti Bartol is an area of villages scattered around the Church of St. Bartholomew built in 1651. At the time of its building, it was a fraternity church and a countryside subordinate to the Motovun parish. The church was renovated in 2000. Its altarpiece was painted in 1857 by Giovanni Batista Corner of Motovun. Lovers of good found will be happy to know that excellent home made sausages are produced in this area and are publicly judged in the ex-school building at Labinjani at the end of January.